Laurelhurst Park Duck Pond
Laurelhurst Park was acquired in 1909 by the City of Portland. In 1919, it was named “most beautiful park,” on the West Coast, and since then has been a pride to the Laurelhurst Neighborhood. So much so that in 2001, it was the very first park to be named to the National Register of Historic Places.
This picture was taken on the same day as this one, but a couple of hours later.